Top 100 Video Games of All-Time!
So far...
This is a working list of video games that have not only inspired me, but molded my creative into what it is today. I am almost positive that this will be highly debated as well as controversial. Please take the time to review my other posts to get to know me and understand why I have ranked the games this way before you snap judgment. Also, please share with me your personal list and why you may have felt that way. Thank you and I hope you enjoy this list as much as I did making the it.
1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
2. Halo 2
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Halo 3
5. Super Mario Bros. 2
.... the list continues
Check out my video reviews today at Box News Reviews!
Subscribe, share and like today.
Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment